Friday, September 15, 2006

A tribute to an Angel on Earth ...

angel poetri : usaha bantuin buat obat papa...
angel poetri : angel ada kerjaan...
angel poetri : sorry...
angel poetri : angel gak balik ke rs...
angel poetri : harus kerja...

We never met each other but I feel that we’ve become a friend for a long time. While some people wasting their life by doing unnecessary things, you must work really hard to get some money for your father medicine. I’m speechless when I think about her. She has to work until 4.00 am just to get some money for her father. When morning comes, she has to go to some high school to teach English. Later on the evening she has to update some e-commerce website followed by other extra jobs.

angel poetri : When I try to pull out myself from down the earth..
angel poetri : I’ll try to make u fly as well...
angel poetri : I’ll do anything I could...
angel poetri : It will be a pleasure to help a friend...

I’ll never forget the one above. You’re not selfish and always thinking about your friend. She said that friend is all that she has in this world.

I hope our friendship will last forever until the end of time.

Keep fighting in this world...

Keep smiling to this world...

And be strong...

Maybe one day the world will smile at you...

(In memories of angel’s father who passed away on September 13, 2006. May her father rests in peace and the bereft family be strengthened)

5 comments:

angel said...

it was my big pleasure to read about all of this... u gave me a big 'white roses ' when u wrote something to me.. It's my deep thanks to read it n i also hope we still could become a trully friend ever after...

Nyoman Winardi said...

thanks angel for stop by at my blog ... i hope so too ... i hope we can be a friend forever ...

Anonymous said...

whoa..

makes me feel worthless..

be strong there, girl!

Unknown said...

A really beautiful friendship. Hope that this friendship will last forever. Be strong there...

Anonymous said...

friendship, always some nice story within